For Touring Caravans and Motorhome Pitch Bookings Contact Reception on:
01400 251123 or 07814 481088
Monday to Thursday book 2 nights and get the third night free - Offer lasts untill 20th December Quote code: B2030
Book now for Christmas & New Year to avoid dissapointmen as booking fast
About Our Park:
- Open 365 days of the year!
- Bookings taken all year round
- Arrival time 12pm onwards
- Departure time 11am
- Late arrivals catered for (see below)
- 76 large hard standing pitches
- All pitches are a generous size (approx 10m x 10m)
- 16amp electric hook up point
- Easy access to water and container drainage facilities.
- Pitches are well screened with shrubs and borders for added privacy creating spacious feel for car, caravan & awning.
- Secluded, Lincolnshire country hideaway yet still convenient for the A1, Nottingham, Leicester & Lincoln area
- Park is developed around: 2 fishing lakes (soon to be 3) 1 lake currently available for park visitors to fish soon the new lake will be available also for visitors. (see fishing)
- Caravan Club affiliation
- Park is operated to the highest standards. Owner's and Park Manager live on site and ensure that everything works to their high standards
- Site entrance controlled by security barrier and overseen by the park manager.
- £10 refundable deposit for a barrier card
- Fully secure caravan storage facilities have won a CaSSO silver award for insurance purposes.
- Your stored caravan can be sited onto a pitch at your request or made available for collection.
- Cost for storage is £325 per year for a single axle and £350 per year for twin axle.
Late arrivals catered for only if pre-booked and paid in full
Reception must be informed if you are delayed and will not arrive by 5pm so the necessary arrangements can be made
We do not accept bookings out of office hours at the barrier you must pre-book a pitch
Gift Vouchers available for any occasion - Nights stay or fishing at Wagtail Country Park