For Touring Caravans and Motorhome Pitch Bookings Contact Reception on:
01400 251123 or 07814 481088
About Our Park:
- Open 365 days of the year!
- Bookings taken all year round
- Arrival time 12pm onwards
- Departure time 11am
- Late arrivals catered for
- 76 large hard standing pitches
- 16amp electric hook up point
- Easy access to water and container drainage facilities.
- All pitches are a generous size (approx 10m x 10m)
- Pitches are well screened with shrubs and borders for added privacy creating spacious feel for car, caravan & awning.
- Secluded, Lincolnshire country hideaway yet still convieniant for the A1, Nottingham, Leicester & Lincoln area
- Park is developed around: 2 fishing lakes (soon to be 3) that are available to be used by park visitors to fish (see fishing)
- Caravan Club affiliation
- Park is operated to the highest standards. Owner's and Park Manager live on site and ensure that everything works to their high standards
- Site entrance controlled by security barrier and overseen by the park manager.
- £10 refundable deposit for a barrier card
- If you have fallen for the magic of our beautiful Wagtail Country Park but are not keen on the prospect of towing your caravan each weekend then why not consider a seasonal pitch. You could not ask for a more idyllic location to pitch your tourer for the season
- Prices upon application subject to availablity.
- Fully secure caravan storage facilities have won a CaSSO silver award for insurance purposes.
- Your stored caravan can be sited onto a pitch at your request or made available for collection.
- Cost for storage is £325 per year for a single axle and £350 per year for twin axle.
Gift Vouchers available for any occasion - Nights stay or fishing at Wagtail Country Park