Wagtail Country Park is a family run business and is open all year
We are a Touring Caravan and Motorhome Country Park that offers
Something for everyone:
· Situated in the peaceful and tranquil Lincolnshire countryside with breath taking scenic views and amazing sunsets.
· We have no strangers at Wagtail just friends you have yet to meet.
· An abundance of wildlife can be seen on the park: to include: Ducks, Moorhens, Coots, Swans and a variety of bird species like Wagtail, Robins, Blue Tits, Owls. Woodpecker, Kingfisher along with Rabbits and we often see deer on the park.
· The park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold award and hopes to continue developing in that direction.
· Very Dog friendly with pleasant walks for yourself and dog with waste bins provided.
· Two well stocked fishing lakes small one private to lodge owners 2nd largest lake available for touring caravans and fishermen. We have a mixture of rudd, perch, tench, roach, carp and more.
· A further large fishing lake has been dug out and is currently in progress.
· Perfect site to pay a visit if you are looking for somewhere convenient to the A1 for Lincoln, Leicester or Nottingham area.
· Beautiful places to visit in the area. Belton House and Belvoir Castle which are both within a short drive, together with the Cathedral City of Lincoln, historic towns of Grantham, Newark and Nottingham home of Robin Hood and lace making (see local interest tab)
Family Park - Dog friendly - Visitor parking available - Disabled access
Late arrivals catered for only if pre-booked and paid in full
Reception must be informed if you are delayed and will not arrive by 5pm so the necessary arrangements can be made
We do not accept bookings out of office hours at the barrier you must pre-book a pitch
At Wagtail Country Park we have modern amenities which include:
- 2 luxury, centrally heated utility blocks one with showers and the other with wetrooms.
- Free hot showers
- Laundry room with a washing machine and tumble dryer
- 2 pot wash area's.
WIFI is available on site see reception for details.
Excellent TV Reception
There is a wildlife walk around the perimeter of the park ideal for a short evening stroll.
If you wish to walk further afield then there are circular walks to the nearby village of Marston, Foston & Hougham – Details available in reception also see:
Ordnance Survey map 'Explorer 247 Grantham' or 'Landranger 130 Grantham'.
Also available in reception information on:
Local attractions, places to visit, places to eat, supermarkets,
This information can also be e mail to you
Gift Vouchers available for fishing or nights stay for any occasion contact reception
Park facilities constructed by JC Surfacing