Wagtail Country Park - Our Family run business is open 12 months of the year.
We are a Touring Caravan and Motorhome Country Park.
Deposits are now been taken on phase 3 of our 5 Star Luxury Lodge development
Wagtail Country Park offers something for everyone.
- Situated in the peaceful and tranquil Lincolnshire countryside with breath taking scenic views and amazing sunsets.
- We have no strangers at Wagtail just friends you have yet to meet.
- An abundance of wildlife can be seen on the park: to include: Ducks, Moorhens, Coots, Swans and a variety of bird species like Wagtail, Robins, Blue Tits, Owls.Woodpecker, Kingfisher along with Rabbits and we often see deer on the park.
- The park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold award and hopes to continue developing in that direction.
- Very Dog friendly with pleasant walks for yourself and dog with waste bins provided.
- Two well stocked fishing lakes small one private to lodge owners 2nd largest lake available for touring caravans and fishermen. We have a mixture of rudd, perch, tench, roach, carp and more.
- A further large fishing lake has been dug out and is currently in progress.
- Perfect site to pay a visit if you are looking for somewhere convenient to the A1 for Lincoln, Leicester or Nottingham area.
- Beautiful places to visit in the area. Belton House and Belvoir Castle which are both within a short drive, together with the Cathedral City of Lincoln, historic towns of Grantham, Newark and Nottingham home of Robin Hood and lace making (see local interest tab)
Family Park - Dog friendly - Visitor parking available - Disabled access
At Wagtail Country Park we have modern amenities which include:
- 2 luxury, centrally heated utility blocks one with showers and the other with wetrooms.
- Free hot showers
- Laundry room with a washing machine and tumble dryer
- 2 pot wash area's.
WIFI is available on site. Please call at reception for details.
Excellent TV Reception
There is a wildlife walk around the perimeter of the park ideal for a short evening stroll.
If you wish to walk further afield then there are circular walks to the nearby village of Marston and Hougham. For these walks we recommend Ordnance Survey map 'Explorer 247 Grantham' or 'Landranger 130 Grantham'. Information also available in reception.
Details of all local attractions, places to visit, places to eat, supermarkets, & local walks etc is available to e mail to you for your assistance. Please ask for this information at time of booking or in reception.
Gift Vouchers available for fishing or nights stay for any occasion contact reception
LATE ARRIVALS CATERD FOR ONLY IF PRE BOOKED OR RECEPTION ADVISED PRIOR TO 5PM IF REASON FOR DELAY
Park facilities constructed by JC Surfacing