Wagtail Country Park
We are a 5 star Luxury Lodge Development - Touring Caravan and Motorhome Country Park.
Family run business - Open all year round Wagtail Country Park has something to offer everyone.
- Situated in the peaceful and tranquil Lincolnshire countryside with breath taking scenic views and amazing sunsets.
- We have no strangers at Wagtail just friends you have yet to meet.
- An abundance of wildlife can be seen on the park: to include: Ducks, Moorhens, Coots, Swans and a variety of bird species like Wagtail, Robins, Blue Tits, Owls.Woodpecker, Kingfisher along with Rabbits and we often see deer on the park.
- The park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold award and hopes to continue developing in that direction.
- Very Dog friendly with pleasant walks for yourself and dog with waste bins provided.
- Two well stocked fishing lakes with a mixture of rudd, perch, tench, roach, carp and more.
- Perfect site to pay a visit if you are looking for somewhere convenient to the A1 for Lincoln, Leicester or Nottingham area.
- Beautiful places to visit in the area. Belton House and Belvoir Castle which are both within a short drive, together with the Cathedral City of Lincoln, historic towns of Grantham, Newark and Nottingham home of Robin Hood and lace making (see local interest tab)
Visitor parking available
Gift Vouchers available for fishing or nights stay for any occasion contact reception